Monday, August 31, 2009

Should I Stay or Should I Go? Sundin Asks.

He is considered to be on the list of great Maple Leafs of all-time, but for now Mats, is at his wedding in Stockholm, Sweden. As he is expeted to say "I do", his agent J.P Barry says that it wont be a long time after before he says "I do" or "I dont", to extending his NHL career for one more season. Now, personally I hope he wont pull another stunt like he did last year. Aldo he is a great hockey player, if I were in his position I would hurry up and decide what to do. Sundin still has one more year on his contract with the Canucks, but if he doesnt go back, and call it quits, he had better kiss his olympic spot in Vancouver. So, as you can see Sundin has a very hard choice to make, stay for one more or hang up the skates for good.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    Whether he plays or not, Sweden won't win gold this time.

    ReplyDelete